- Northwestern University, Medical School
- William Beaumont Hospital
- Diagnostic & Interventional Neuroradiology, Henry Ford Health System
- Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Qualification in Neuroradiology
Dr. Agrawal attended the accelerated six-year medical program at Northwestern University Medical School and received his Medical Degree in 1992.
He completed a four-year diagnostic radiology residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. In 1998, Dr. Agrawal completed a two-year fellowship in diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Agrawal has obtained certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Dr. Agrawal joined Desert Radiology in July of 1998, following completion of his neuroradiology fellowship. He has co-authored several scientific papers and has been a speaker at various conferences. Dr. Agrawal currently serves as a member of Desert Radiology Executive Committee.
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Senior Member American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America