- University of Nevada, School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Radiology Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Pediatric Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Qualification in Pediatric Radiology
Dr. Lisa Wong completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Nevada, Reno. In May of 2000, she received her Medical Degree from the University of Nevada, School of Medicine in Las Vegas.
Dr. Wong also completed an internship in internal medicine at the University of Nevada, School of Medicine in 2001. She continued her medical career at Louisiana State University School of Medicine, completing a four-year residency in diagnostic radiology in 2005. In 2009, Dr. Wong completed her pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in 2006, Dr. Wong was an Assistant Professor of Thoracic Radiology at the LSU School of Medicine Department of Radiology.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America