- University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Body Imaging & Mammography Stanford University
- Breast Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Mazzu completed her undergraduate degree at Pennsylvania State University. In 1991 she received her Medical Degree from the University of Nevada, School of Medicine, where she was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha.
She served her internship at University of Nevada Affiliated Hospitals and obtained her diagnostic radiology residency at Stanford University Medical Center where she was Chief Resident. Dr. Mazzu completed a one-year fellowship in body imaging and mammography at Stanford University.
Dr. Mazzu joined Desert Radiology in 1997 following her fellowship.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America