- University of Michigan
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Nuclear Medicine, University of Michigan
- Nuclear Medicine/PET
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Prostate/Genitourinary Imaging
- Body Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Weissman graduated with high distinction from the University of Michigan undergraduate program in 1987. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Michigan Medical Center in 1991, followed by an internal medicine internship at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Dr. Weissman completed a four-year residency in diagnostic radiology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, followed by a fellowship in nuclear medicine at the University of Michigan. Since that time, he has studied extensively in musculoskeletal imaging, including a mini-fellowship with Dr. Clyde Helms. He has also studied extensively in advanced prostate imaging.
Dr. Weissman formerly served as Chief of Radiology at Nevada Cancer Institute. He joined Desert Radiology in July 1997, following completion of his residency.
Dr. Weissman currently serves as the diagnostic radiologist for the Las Vegas Urological Society.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America