***IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES***
IN EFFORTS TO SLOW THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS AND PROVIDE BEST PRACTICES AS IT PERTAINS TO COVID-19 AND IMAGING GUIDANCE, Desert Radiology is strongly endorsing adherence to the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) recommended imaging guidelines for suspected or proven COVID-19 cases, by all referring providers, hospital, and ancillary partners.
READ MORE HERE
To that point, we will also be temporarily amending some of our normal operating policies and procedures in accordance with the American College of Radiology’s recommendations. It is important to note that information regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, and we will remain flexible as details are provided.
X-RAY EXAMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON A WALK IN BASIS AT ALL OPEN DR IMAGING CENTERS.
The following DR imaging centers will be temporarily closed:
- Sandy Ridge: 2611 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson NV 89052
- South Rainbow: 3025 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89146
- St. Rose: 3175 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson NV 89052
Saturday and Sunday hours are suspended at all DR imaging centers for 30 days.
DEXA, Screening Mammography and CT Lung Screenings will be postponed for 30 days.
All non-essential CT, MRI and Ultrasound exams will be postponed for 30 days.
Nuclear Medicine exams at our Pahrump location only, will be suspended until April 20th.
Diagnostic Mammography services at our Centra Point location only, will be suspended beginning Monday, March 30th.
Patients that are currently scheduled for any non-essential exams, will be contacted and rescheduled for a date after April 20th.
For patient safety, CDs, FILM and report pickup will be suspended for 30 days.
- Patients can request records to be mailed to their home and/or delivered to their healthcare provider office.
- To make a request patients may contact the medical records department by phone at 702-759-8750.
- To submit a request online click here
TRANSFORMING RADIOLOGY THROUGH
MEDICAL IMAGING EXCELLENCE.
As Nevada's leading and most trusted imaging practice, we know that working together is vital for comprehensive patient care. Desert Radiology collaborates closely with our referring providers to deliver leading-edge diagnostic and interventional imaging services.
For your convenience, the following forms and resources are available in PDF format and can be easily downloaded and printed.
- Diagnostic Imaging Referral
- Women's Imaging Referral
- Interventional Radiology Referral
- Lung Screening Referral
Other Collateral / Forms:
- NEW!! 2020 CPT Quick Reference
- NEW!! 2020 Insurance List
- NEW!! Lab Requirements
- Patient Exam Prep
- Imaging Facility Location Maps