- Western University, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Cook County Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Qualification in Pediatric Radiology
Dr. Van Vooren graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in 1988 and continued on to medical school at the Western University, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, in Pomona California, graduating as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine in 1995.
Dr. Van Vooren completed his four-year residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois from 1995-1999 and served as Chief Resident in 1998.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in January 2016, he worked in private practice in Sandpoint, Idaho as a general radiologist from 2001-2015.
- American College of Radiology
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America