WE ARE Here For Our Community.
In order to protect and safeguard the health of our patients, teammates, and our community, Desert Radiology has made some changes to standard operating policies. We will continue to do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
All DR imaging facilities are OPEN. Visit our locations page for operation hours.
VISITING OUR FACILITIES
- Masks are still required in healthcare facilities. Desert Radiology continues to follow CDC guidelines and requires that everyone wear a mask before entering and while at our imaging facilities.
- We encourage patients who have masks, to please wear them to their appointment. For patients that do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive to your appointment.
- Patients that refuse to wear a mask as requested, will not be allowed to complete their examination.
SOCIAL DISTANCING @ OUR FACILITIES
DR is maintaining social distancing at all imaging centers, keeping patients 6 feet apart when possible.
- Only patients will be allowed entry into DR facilities to complete their examination.
- Exceptions will be made in cases when medically necessary for a caregiver to remain with the patient or if a parent/guardian is attending a child during their exam. Only one (1) caregiver, parent or guardian will be allowed entry, when an exception is granted.
- All visitors who are not essential caregivers will be asked to remain outside the imaging center and/or in their vehicle to help maintain social distancing.