- Touro University Nevada, 2010
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2006
- Interventional Radiology
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- CPR Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Registered Radiologic Technologist - American Registry of Radiologic Technologies
Mr. Perry graduated from University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science in Comprehensive Medical Imaging. In 2010, he obtained a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Touro University Nevada. Mr. Perry completed clinical rotations in various disciplines of medicine including Neurology/Pain Management, Interventional Radiology, Family Medicine, Pediatric medicine, Adult Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
Mr. Perry joined Desert Radiology in December 2010. He also currently serves as an adjunct faculty member and clinical preceptor for the Physician Assistant program at Touro University. Before working at Desert Radiology, Mr. Perry held several positions in the radiology industry, including a C.T. Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, and Imaging Supervisor. In addition, he served as a part-time instructor for the Radiography program at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Pi Alpha - National Honor Society of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants