- University of Texas
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Neuroradiology University of Washington Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Nguyen completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. In 1996 he received his Medical Degree from the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, where he completed his residency in June 2000.
Dr. Nguyen completed a one-year fellowship in neuroradiology from the University of Washington Medical Center in June 2001.
Dr. Nguyen joined Desert Radiology in July 2001 following completion of his fellowship in neuroradiology.
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Roentgen Ray Society
- Vietnamese Medical Association of America