- University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Cardiac Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Costello received his Bachelor of Science Degree, in 1979, from the University of Nevada in Reno, Nevada. In 1983 he received his Medical Degree from the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Dr. Costello completed his residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas in 1987.
Dr. Costello joined Desert Radiology in 1987. He currently serves as the Medical Director of Desert Radiologists Cathedral Rock Imaging Facility.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America