- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Mt. Sinai/Atlantic Health System
- Musculoskeletal / Body MRI Columbia/Presbyterian Hospital
- Musculoskeletal & Body MRI Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Scipione graduated from Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. He then graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY where he received his Doctorate of Medicine in 2000.
In 2003 he finished his internship at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital in New York, NY. Dr. Scipione completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Mt. Sinai/Atlantic Health System in Morristown and Summit, NJ in 2007 and his fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging and body MRI in 2008 from Columbia/Presbyterian Hospital in New York, NY.
Dr. Scipione joined Desert Radiology in 2008, following the completion of his musculoskeletal and MRI fellowship.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America