- Tulane University, School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Body Imaging, University of California
- Body Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Baldauf graduated from the University of California in 1989 with a BA in Biology. She received her Medical Degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in 1993, followed by an internal medicine internship at Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Dr. Baldauf completed diagnostic radiology residencies at both the Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation and Louisiana State University Medical Center. She continued her medical career at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, where she completed a fellowship in body imaging in 1999.
Dr. Baldauf joined Desert Radiology in 2017 as an on-site radiologist.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America