- Louisiana State University, School of Medicine at New Orleans
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Neuroradiology, University of Washington
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Bhanderi graduated from Louisiana State University in 2003 with a Bachelors of Science in both Biochemistry and Mathematics. In 2007, he received his Medical Degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha.
Dr. Bhanderi completed a one-year internal medicine internship at the University of Flordia in 2008. He continued his medical career at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, completing a diagnostic radiology residency in 2012. During his last year of residency, Dr. Bhanderi served as Chief Resident, overseeing 53 residents. Following his residency, Dr. Bhanderi completed a one-year neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Dr. Bhanderi joined Desert Radiology in 2013.
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Emergency Radiology
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society