- University of California San Diego School of Medicine,
- New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center
- Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
- Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Topham completed his undergraduate training at Brigham Young University in 1989 receiving his degree in Microbiology. He received his Medical Degree from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine in 1993.
After serving an internal medicine internship, he completed a four-year residency in diagnostic radiology at the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, New York. During his last year, he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Topham completed a fellowship in cardiovascular and interventional radiology at the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in New York, New York.
Dr. Topham joined Desert Radiology in July 1999 following completion of his fellowship.
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology