- University of Vermont, College of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Body Imaging, Emory University School of Medicine
- Body/Urology Imaging
Dr. Shahrokh Assemi received his Bachelor Degree from the University of California San Diego in 1986 with a double major in Biology and Computer Science. He also received a Masters Degree in Biology in 1998 from the University of California. Dr. Assemi attended the University of Vermont, College of Medicine, where he obtained his Medical Degree in 1993.
At Kaiser Foundation Hospital Medical Center, Dr. Assemi completed a residency in internal medicine in 1999. He continued his medical education at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, where he completed a residency in diagnostic radiology in 2003, followed by a fellowship in body imaging in 2004.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in January of 2005, Dr. Assemi served as Emergency Department Physician and Hospitalist/Internist at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Los Angeles, California from 1999 to 2001.
Memberships in Professional Associations
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America