- Western School of Health Sciences
- Henry Ford Health System/Michigan State University Consortium
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Radiology
In 1999, Dr. Lee graduated from the University of Guelph in Ontario Canada, with honors in Biological and Biomedical Sciences. She received her medical degree in Osteopathic Medicine in 2007, from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
In 2008, Dr. Lee completed a radiology tracked internship at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, and residency in diagnostic radiology through the Henry Ford Health System/Michigan State University consortium, which was completed in 2012. Following her residency, Dr. Lee completed a musculoskeletal fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Lee joined Desert Radiology in 2014.
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Michigan Radiological Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Honors and Service Society
- American Association for Womens Radiologists