- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Musculoskeletal Imaging University of Virginia Medical Center
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Schaner graduated from Ohio State University in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology. Dr. Schaner obtained a Post Baccalaureate in 1991 from Ohio State University College of Medicine. In 1996, he received his Medical Degree in Osteopathic Medicine from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
At The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio, he completed an internal medicine internship from 1996-1997 and a diagnostic radiology residency from 1997-2001. From 2001-2002 he completed a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Virginia.
Dr. Schaner has additional training in Ultrasound and CT-guided bone and soft tissue biopsies. Dr. Schaner joined Desert Radiology in August 2002.
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America