- University of Utah, School of Medicine
- LDS Hospital
- Interventional Radiology University of Michigan Hospital
- Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Schunk graduated from Boston College in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in Physics. In 1996, he received his Medical Degree from the University of Utah, School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. From 1996-1997 he completed a transitional internship at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
From 2001-2002, he completed a vascular and interventional radiology fellowship at the University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in November of 2003, Dr. Schunk served as a resident in diagnostic radiology at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology