- University of Illinois
- University of California at San Francisco
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology University of California at San Francisco
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Carducci graduated from the University of Illinois in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering. Continuing his education at the University of Illinois, Dr. Carducci received his Medical Degree in 1997.
From 1997 to 1998, he completed a transitional internship at Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington. Dr. Carducci completed a four-year diagnostic radiology residency at the University of California, San Francisco in 2002. In June 2003, Dr. Carducci finished a vascular and interventional radiology fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco.
While attending the University of California, San Francisco, Dr. Carducci served as Chief Resident from 2001-2002. Dr. Carducci joined Desert Radiology in 2003.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America