- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Mammography & Body Imaging University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Breast Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
In 1986, Dr. McCormack graduated Maxima Cum Laude from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Biology. While attending Carroll College’s pre-medical program, she was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and Delta Epsilon Sigma [National Honor Society of Catholic Colleges]. Dr. McCormack attended Loyola Stritch School of Medicine in Illinois where she received her Medical Degree in 1990.
In 1990, while in attendance at Loyola University, she was the recipient of the Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation, The American Medical Women's Association for Scholastic Achievement. In 1991, Dr. McCormack completed her internal medicine internship at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. McCormack performed her diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 1995 as well as completing her post-fellowship in mammography and her fellowship in body imaging in 1996.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in November of 2003, Dr. McCormack was on staff at Scott & White Clinic in Temple, Texas from 1996-1999. She also served on staff at Diagnostic Radiology Associates of Dallas from 1996-2003.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America