- University of Nevada, School of Medicine, Reno, Nevada
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Interventional Radiology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- University of Nevada, School of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
In 2006, Dr. Alderfer graduated Summa Cum Laude from Loyola Marymount University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She obtained her Medical Degree from the University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno in 2011. Dr. Alderfer completed an internal medicine internship in 2011, at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas. She continued her medical training at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles completing a diagnostic radiology residency in 2015, where she served as Chief Resident. In 2016, Dr. Alderfer completed an interventional radiology fellowship.
Dr. Alderfer has participated in many research projects and co-authored numerous publications. She has presented at the California Radiological Society, American Society of Neuroradiology and the Radiological Society of North America. Dr. Alderfer joined Desert Radiology’s expert team of radiologists in 2016.
- Clark County Medical Society
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of Northern America
- American Roentgen Ray Society