- University of Missouri, School of Medicine
- University of Nebraska, Medical School
- Breast Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Breast Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Bhatt completed his undergraduate studies at University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri, graduating with a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry. In 2009 he received his Medical Degree from University of Missouri School of Medicine. In 2010, Dr. Bhatt completed his internal medicine internship at University of Nebraska Medical Center, where he also completed his diagnostic radiology residency in 2014. During his diagnostic radiology residency, Dr. Bhatt was awarded the position of Chief Resident and also received the Outstanding Resident Teaching Award. In 2015, he completed his breast imaging fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Bhatt joined Desert Radiology in July 2015 upon completion of his fellowship.
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America