- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University/Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Body Imaging William Beaumont Hospital
- Body Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
Dr. Rosenberg completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Cincinnati, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor degree in Biology. In 2000, he received his Medical Degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by completion of his internship at Henry Ford/Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. Dr. Rosenberg continued his medical career at Michigan State University/Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, where he completed his residency in 2005. Dr. Rosenberg completed his body imaging fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in 2006. He has additional training in musculoskeletal imaging, non-vascular interventions, and cross-sectional vascular imaging.
Throughout his residency at Michigan State University/Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Dr. Rosenberg conducted several lectures and presentations on a range of topics, including Radiation Dose in Mammography, Pulmonary Tuberculosis, Ultrasound of the Rotator Cuff, and Masses of the Anterior Mediastinum. Following the completion of his fellowship, Dr. Rosenberg was on staff at University of Pittsburgh Hamot Medical Center. In 2011, he was promoted to Division Chief.
Dr. Rosenberg joined Desert Radiology in July 2015.
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America