- Howard University College of Medicine
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Henry Ford Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, 2002
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Francois graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. He then graduated from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC where he received his Doctorate of Medicine in 2001.
In 2002 he finished his internship at the Brooklyn Hospital Center, Department of Internal Medicine in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Francois completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center in 2007 and his fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging in 2008 from Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI.
Dr. Francois joined Desert Radiology in 2008, following the completion of his musculoskeletal fellowship.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Clark County Medical Society
- National Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology