- Wayne State University
- Detroit Medical Center
- Interventional Radiology Northwestern University
- Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Tischler completed his undergraduate training at UCLA in 1981, receiving his degree in economics. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State University in 1986.
After serving a surgical internship, he completed his four-year residency in diagnostic radiology at Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center in 1991, serving as Chief Resident his final year. Dr. Tischler completed his fellowship in interventional radiology and body imaging at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Tischler joined Desert Radiology in July 1992.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Association
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America