- University of Michigan
- University of California, San Francisco
- Angiography & Interventional Radiology University of Michigan Medical Center
- Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Hsu graduated from the University of Michigan in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences. He continued his education at the University of Michigan where he received his Doctorate of Medicine in 1992 in the Integrated 7-year Premedical/Medical Program.
In 1993 he finished his internship at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. Dr. Hsu completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of California, San Francisco in 1997 as well as his fellowship in abdominal imagin in 1998. Dr. Hsu then completed an additional fellowship in angiography and interventional radiology in 1999 from the University of Michigan Medical Center.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in 2008, Dr. Hsu worked for Columbia Imaging Group in Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Sacramento, California; University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan; William Beaumont Hospital in Troy, Michigan and St. Vincent Radiological Medical Group in Los Angeles, California.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America