- Ohio State University
- Duke University Medical Center
- Abdominal Imaging, Duke University Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Body/Urology Imaging
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Larson graduated in 2001 from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering. In 2008, he received his Medical Degree from Ohio State University, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Larson completed a transitional internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital in 2009. Following his internship, Dr. Larson concluded his diagnostic radiology residency at Duke University Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident. He continued his medical career at Duke University Medical Center, completing an abdominal imaging fellowship in 2014.
Before joining Desert Radiology, Dr. Larson was on staff at Durham VA Medical Center and employed with Eastern Radiologists in Greenville, North Carolina. Dr. Larson has co-authored several publications and participated in various research projects.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance