- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Doctor's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Body Imaging Albany Medical Center
- Body Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
In 1980, Dr. Wayment completed his undergraduate studies at Weber State University. He obtained his Medical Degree at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 1985. Dr. Wayment interned at Doctor’s Hospital in Columbus, OH, where he also completed his residency in diagnostic radiology and nuclear medicine, as chief resident in 1989. In 1990, he completed his body imaging fellowship at Albany Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Wayment worked at Albany Medical Center as the attending radiologist and instructor of diagnostic radiology. During this time, he trained sixteen residents on a daily basis. In 1991, he continued his medical career as the Attending Radiologist and Director of Radiology at Minidoka Memorial Hospital in Rupert, Idaho. There, he served several terms as Vice Chief of Staff and Chief of Staff.
Dr. Wayment joined Desert Radiology in 2014.
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- Los Angeles Radiology Society
- Michigan Radiology Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons of CA
- American College of Nuclear Medicine