- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Neuroradiology University of Arizona, Health Sciences Center
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Qualification in Neuroradiology
Dr. Gabaeff graduated in 1988 from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelors of Science. She attended Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, receiving her Medical Degree in 1992.
Dr. Gabaeff continued her medical career at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Pennsylvania, completing a general surgery internship in 1993. In 1997, she completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey, followed by a two-year neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center in 1999.
Prior to joining Desert Radiology in 2013, Dr. Gabaeff was employed by Arizona Medical Imaging in Phoenix, where she was a member of the Board of Directors.
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Arizona Radiological Society