- Cornell University Medical College,
- Albert Einstein Affiliated Hospitals
- Body Imaging CT, MRI & Ultrasound Georgetown University Hospital
- Body/Urology Imaging
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Topper completed his undergraduate studies at Columbia University in New York where he co-founded the Columbia Area Volunteer Ambulance Corps. In 1982 he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in music and premedical studies. He received his Medical Degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1986.
From 1986-1987, Dr. Topper completed a transitional internship at Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. He then completed his four-year diagnostic radiology residency in 1991 at Albert Einstein Affiliated Hospitals, Bronx, New York. Dr. Topper then completed a one-year fellowship in body imaging, CT, MRI, and ultrasound at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C., in 1992.
Dr. Topper joined Desert Radiology in 1992. He has received certification as a B Reader from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. He holds an academic appointment as Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Reno, Nevada.
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America