COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATES
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING FACILITY CHANGES EFFECTIVE, MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020
Desert Radiology's primary goal is to protect and safeguarding the health of our patients, teammates, and the community. Throughout this unprecedented situation, we are doing our best to uphold these objectives, while minimizing the potential impact, as much as possible, to our service delivery and operations.
To that point,. It is important to note that information regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, and we will remain flexible as details are provided
X-RAY EXAMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON A WALK IN BASIS AT ALL OPEN DR IMAGING CENTERS.
The following DR imaging centers will be temporarily closed:
- Sandy Ridge: 2611 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson NV 89052
- South Rainbow: 3025 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89146
- St. Rose: 3175 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson NV 89052
Saturday and Sunday hours are suspended at all DR imaging centers for 30 days.
DEXA, Screening Mammography and CT Lung Screenings will be postponed for 30 days.
All non-essential CT, MRI and Ultrasound exams will be postponed for 30 days.
Nuclear Medicine exams at our Pahrump location only, will be suspended until April 20th.
Diagnostic Mammography services at our Centra Point location only, will be suspended beginning Monday, March 30th.
Patients that are currently scheduled for any non-essential exams, will be contacted and rescheduled for a date after April 20th.
For patient safety, CDs, FILM and report pickup will be suspended for 30 days.
- Patients can request records to be mailed to their home and/or delivered to their healthcare provider office.
- To make a request patients may contact the medical records department by phone at 702-759-8750.
- To submit a request online click here