Seven Desert Radiology Physicians Across a Variety of Specialties Were Selected by Their Industry Peers in Rigorous Screening Process.
(LAS VEGAS, NV) August 10, 2020 - Desert Radiology is pleased to announce seven of its physicians have been chosen by their peers as 2020 Top Doctors of Southern Nevada in a survey released by KNPR.
The survey conducted by Castle Connolly Top Doctors, a healthcare research company and official source of Top Doctors for the past 25 years, analyzes each nominated doctor across the nation in a rigorous screening process led by physicians across the nation.
The following Desert Radiology physicians have been named as 2020 Top Doctors of Southern Nevada:
- Rajneesh Agrawal, MD Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology
- Paul Bandt, MD Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
- Ashok Gupta, MD Body/Abdominal Imaging
- Dianne Mazzu, MD Body Imaging, Mammography
- Rajashree C. Vyas, MD Pediatric Radiology
- Alan Weissman, MD Nuclear Medicine /Oncologic Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Lisa K. Wong, MD Pediatric Radiology
“We are very proud of each of these physicians who were recognized as Southern Nevada’s Top Doctors. They along with all of our highly skilled radiologists, continue to elevate the level of medical treatment and patient care in our community,” said Rich Bodager, CEO/EVP.